One of the most popular cold beverages in America is iced tea. What can be more refreshing on a hot summer day than a perfect icy glass of tea? Endless varieties of iced tea recipes can keep you cool throughout the hot season and benefit your body. Try a new twist on traditional recipes and experiment with pure and flavored teas, rooibos, herbal blends, fruit teas... Let's enter a world of iced tea together with our trendy Iced Minty Organic Pu-Erh recipe.
Minty Organic Pu-Erh Iced Tea (makes 1 quart)
8 level teaspoons of China Yunnan Pu-Erh Organic Black Tea
4 cups of water
1/2 cup of lemon juice
1 cup fresh mint
4 tablespoons honey
ice for serving
1. Bring 4 cups water to a boil.
2. Combine tea leaves and fresh mint.
3. Pour water and let steep for 5 minutes. We recommend our Iced Tea Maker "Control", which will allow brewing fresh iced tea in a simple way!
4. Add honey and lemon juice
5. Serve in tall glasses over ice garnished with fresh mint and slice of lemon. Enjoy!